Delegation Mastery—from boss to leader
The #1 Reason People Quit? – Bad interactions with their boss.
At ReMission, we don’t believe this is 100% the manager’s fault, but it is 100% management’s responsibility.
Delegation is the critical point of interaction between manager and direct report. The style, personality and communication between these two people can bring engagement, productivity and innovation – or disengagement, stress and animosity.
Improve the self-awareness of your managers in the context of the tactics of Delegation and the latest research and peer-reviewed techniques for Employee Engagement.
Delegation Mastery, your managers’ 3 Steps to Success:
- 1 Day experiential-based delegation skills workshop designed to create self-aware leaders.
- Accountability calls with Human Resources or Operational Manager to support & reinforce new behaviors and actions of attendees.
- Commitment Contracts tied to HARD METRICS for ongoing accountability & for you to quantify HR ROI.
When managers understand the 5 Steps of Delegation through the lens of the broader and more important proven approaches of an engaged leader, the results will dramatically follow.
- February 19, 2016 Bedford, NH
- April 12, 2016 Boston, MA
- June 17, 2016 New York, NY
Explore the techniques of Delegation Mastery with managers from other companies.
Contact us with the form below to learn more about to learn more about having a senior facilitator bring customization to your specific circumstances within your organization. Ideal for groups between 10-40 managers. Serial sessions can be delivered for teams with more than 40 managers.